For the first time PayPal users, it is not wise to just click your way aimlessly when you are trying to sign up for a new PayPal account. And if you are feeling lost, you might end up not being able to send or receive money to your bank account. So in this article, we are going to help you on how to activate your PayPal account so easily.
Before we could start, make sure that you are connected to a fast and reliable internet connection. We would not want some unwanted interruptions from the intermittent internet connection you are experiencing. So be sure to connect to a reliable internet access now. Also, if you can avoid it, do not connect to a public Wi-Fi. Although it is slim, still, there is a chance that someone could be snooping around on the information you are using accessing your PayPal account.
Now here is how you activate your PayPal account. Please follow the instructions carefully.
Activate PayPal Account
- We will start at the very beginning as some of you might be here to know the whole process of creating a PayPal account. The first one is to sign up on the PayPal welcome page. Only use the main PayPal website which is PayPal.com
- Once you are done with all the filling the application form process, a prompt that an email message is sent to the email address you used for the PayPal account you applied.
- Open a new tab and log in to your email account. It could be a Gmail, Yahoo, or any other email client you have. Almost all email accounts are eligible to sign up.
- Open the email message which has the PayPal subject to it.
- Click the URL paypal.com/activatecard or the link that says activate your account or confirm your account.
- You will now be prompted to the sign in page of PayPal. If you make it here, then you are almost done.
- Enter the details you provided when you signed up for a PayPal account. You will need the email address and the password.
- Once you are in, add a bank account so that you may get full access and full control to your new PayPal account.
- Provide the needed bank account details.
- Activate the unlimited send and receive money by confirming your identity through your bank account.
- PayPal will ask for $2 worth of deduction to confirm that the bank account is really active. Don’t worry. PayPal will return the deducted money after you provided the pin code that PayPal sent to your bank statement.
- Once you are done with the process, you may now use PayPal to its fullest capability.
If you do not do the bank account confirmation method, you will have only limited amount to send and receive money, most especially the “sending money” part. So to remove the limitations, let PayPal activate your account with your bank account statement.
If you have other questions regarding PayPal, you may leave your queries in the comment section. You can also dial paypal customer care number from your phone, it’s 402-935-7733. We will surely check it every now and then and respond as soon as possible.