1. Collection of Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. This may include your name, email address, contact number, and other pertinent details.
2. Use of Information
Any information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us respond better to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our site offerings based on the feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, etc.).
3. Protection of Information
We implement a variety of security measures to ensure the safety of your personal information. These security measures include password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information.
4. Web Browser Cookies
5. Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or providing service to our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third-Party Links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
8. Contacting Us
Thank you for trusting UnityCollege.net with your information. We are committed to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal data.